The other day I saw a wall decoration that said "God grant me the patience to deal with my blessings." Well God has definitely made that stand out in my mind. I've always been pretty poor in communications with others. I do 'okay' in social situations, but not well...and I have always struggled with communication with my wife. Thank goodness my wife is so great at it.
Slowly but surely, I'm being yanked from my shell (the one that isolates me from having to share how I feel--yeah, yeah I feel dirty just saying that!). My wife does very well communicating, but that has never been my forte. She is definitely my complement...and my better half. Thanks to her patience and ability to pull me out of my shell, I feel so much more comfortable talking about things with her now than ever before.
On a related note--and more to the topic of this post--my brother recently told me that he needed to find a good woman, and I told him that I already married her. My wife is such a blessing to me that I can't begin to express how much she means.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
My wife...my blessing
Posted by Eric at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment