I decided today that I needed to update my blog. It's been far too long since I did so. I am just about to start my 3rd week of classes, and I'm already overwhelmed. I didn't have a chance to do my homework this past week, so I'm cramming it all into this weekend. I got 2 of my classes done/almost done yesterday, and I'm working on the rest today.
Unfortunately, I'm having a bit of difficulty concentrating on my studies because of my allergies. I haven't had to deal with them for quite a while, but they have beaten me up badly. I've probably been through a half box of Kleenex so far, and I'll probably end up near a full box just this weekend. My nose looks like Bozo the Clown's nose . :-(
Please keep Casey and me in your prayers for our sanity and well being.
Eric
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Overdue update
Posted by Eric at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I didn't realize you were going to school also.
Will be praying for the both of you!
Post a Comment