CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beautiful car, crazy speed!

An unbelievable video! The first car I ever drove was a 1931 Ford Model A. This is a '29 that has been tweaked...roughly 10 times the original power, but is a beautiful piece of work. Now the question is, how do I convince Grandpa to let me do this to his Model A?

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Good luck convincing your grandpa ;o)

Sue said...

Eric,
My Dad and his brother used to find and restore old Model As and Model Ts. I was an only child and I remember MANY, MANY Sundays after church, my parents and my aunt and uncle (who had no children) would drive seemingly endless miles to find car parts or other cars which needed TLC. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I can almost smell the way they used to smell. But NEVER did they get one to do what that car did! LOL