CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Count your blessings

I work in the security business, so I'm rarely in 'the office'. I spend my time in some really nice places, and some really not-so-nice ones. I got to go to a battery manufacturing plant today. I didn't even go into the factory, just into the office for the plant. It was one of the dirtiest place I've ever been, and it definitely makes me appreciate the other 99% of my job. I don't know that I could even last an hour working at that place.

There are definitely things that make you appreciate the things you have in life. That's just one more way God provides for me.

1 comments:

bryan vickery said...

you're tellin me. i get to sit in a comfy office chair all day, away from the weather, loud noises, etc.

having said that, i love the rare occassions when i get to go to a steel fab shop or the job site, even if it is dirty, rainy and loud.

as a wise calculus/physics/chemistry teacher (flaugh) used to say: "variety's the spice of life"

of course he also used to say "just use your head!"