CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm listening

I'm sitting here trying to come up with a "what I learned today" or something that God has been trying to teach me...but I'm coming up with nothing. That's okay though, I don't have to hear or learn something every day.

One thing I have noticed is that I am, and likely will continue to have problems with my tongue. What goes in, WILL come out...and all the music I listened to, all the movies I watched, and the things I hear my coworkers say all have an affect on what comes out of my mouth. Without a doubt, it has gotten better--but better isn't good enough. I'm not going to lose my drive, because I know I'll get to where I don't have to censor everything I say. I just have to stop filling my mind with them, and they will stop coming back out (eventually).

0 comments: