I am so thankful for the church family that I have around me. I started this blog to keep track of how God has blessed/challenged me, and it has not only done that but become a source of encouragement for me in my walk.
I put a hit counter on my blog to see how many people view my page...there certainly aren't many of you, but there are more than I expected. I can't begin to explain how much more fulfilling it is for me to write my blog when I get feedback. Pastor Kris and several of you others are really helping me.
I want to praise God for giving me a church family that feeds me not only on Sunday mornings, but also throughout the week. My life is stressful (as is everyone else's I'm sure), due to working full time and going to school full time, and studying for my certifications. You guys help me keep my head up and I'm so thankful for that.
God bless all y'all! :-D
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Being fed (for April 12, 13)
Posted by Eric at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you are a part of the FFC church family and that you are growing spiritually. Keep up the great work.
i've enjoyed reading your posts. how much longer with the full-time schooling?
I'll check in to. Hope you have a great week, good blog.
Post a Comment