CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a great day!

Casey called me the other day while I was at work. She told me that our dog had just run out the door and would not come back to her. We have been missing our dog for the last 4 days now. We called the local shelters and had heard nothing. Unfortunately, the dog didn't have a tag on her collar telling who she belonged to.

Fast forward till today. We'd given up on finding her. Casey called and asked me to go help a friend of hers with a bunch of kids she was babysitting. I was on the way over there when I spotted a dog that looked--just like mine! I stopped in the middle of the road and told the guy and he found my dog. He said he had her for the last 4 days! He quickly unhooked her and let me put her in my car. I am soooo happy to have her back.

3 comments:

bryan vickery said...

what a relief! glad to hear!

Kris Sorensen said...

That's good news!

Nathan said...

Ugh! What a 4 days!!! Sorry your dog was missing, but YAY it's back!!!